- 17th October – Mountain Music – A play by Little Bulb Theatre
- 2nd November – Build a Bird Box Workshop
- 22nd November – Cheese and Wine Party
Kingsdon Village Hall Thursday 17th October 2019 7:30pm (doors open at 7:00pm)
Tickets £10 (£6 for 16s and under) available from:
- Kingsdon Village Community Shop
- By phone 01935 841402 – Chris and Tim Taylor
- On-line via the Eventbrite website https://tinyurl.com/yy5z4who (booking fee applies)
Need more info? eMail firstname.lastname@example.org
A theatrical musical adventure about songs that leave and come back again.
When pioneers from the British Isles came to settle in the Appalachian Mountains they brought with them the invisible baggage of songs and reels from ‘the old country’.
In this unique theatre spectacle/concert the fabulous Little Bulb create an unforgettable tapestry of culture, migration and history exploring the roots of what we now call country music and its impact on popular music today.
Told in exquisite three part harmony and featuring fiddle, bass, guitar, banjo and mandolin, join us for a theatrical feast, of tales and songs.
Produced in collaboration with Farnham Maltings this will be a great evening’s entertainment. Farnham have never let us down in ten years of working together: they reliably turn out really wonderful theatrical events that are perfect for village halls.